Dear Valued Member,
The National Membership survey will be released sometime this week and you may receive an email from National asking for your participation. Please take time to complete the survey as this will help us achieve the 70% goal set at the beginning of the year. The chapter will receive 20 Davis Chapter points for exceeding a 60% membership satisfaction threshold. Remember to select “extremely satisfied” or “very satisfied” based on the changes below that our volunteer leadership has initiated, but if you feel dissatisfied with the Chapter and can’t give us the scores we need to pass, please contact any current officer.
Here’s what we’ve done based on strategic initiatives or responses from previous surveys:
- Implemented a new certification study program with available financial assistance to improve
members’ certification and education
- Continue to seek out the qualified speakers who are knowledgeable about hot and relevant topics in healthcare
- Delivered education to membership in northeast Indiana in our attempt to provide hours outside of the Indianapolis
metro area; more are coming!
- Continued our esteemed collaboration with the Indiana Rural Health Association to provide additional
education topics and opportunities
- Initiated a new student recruiting program and reached out to various universities in the State, which has increased student members from 1 in 2013 to 24 in 2014
- Changed locations of our Spring Institute to Sheraton Keystone to provide for additional networking possibilities and membership attractiveness
- Redesigned the Indiana HFMA website; if you haven’t seen it, check it out Issued our first electronic Chapter Newsletter, which will decrease costs by $3,000 and improve quality and content
- Developed new community based projects to give back to the areas that host our institutes
- Opened up reduced-venue Vendor Show for the 2015 Winter for our valued sponsors to have membership interaction
- Co-Hosted an educational symposium with Indiana HIMMS, AHIMA, and the Indiana Healthcare Executive Network
Chapter Member News
Members: Please contact the office at
317-643-2520 or IndianaHFMA@gmail.com to share your news.
If you have questions about our certification process, send an email to Shannon Ebenkamp at email@example.com. More information can be found by clicking the button below.
HFMA is the nation's leading personal membership organization for healthcare financial management professionals. HFMA brings perspective and clarity to the industry's complex issues for the purpose of preparing our members to succeed. Through our programs, publications and partnerships we enhance the capabilities that strengthen not only individual careers, but also the organizations from which our members come. You are invited to join the more than 800 members of the Indiana Pressler Memorial Chapter.
Our Mission: "To promote personal and professional development and to provide education, information, networking and leadership to enable members to excel in healthcare financial management."
Join our Facebook page under "Groups" - Indiana Pressler Memorial Chapter HFMA